The Better Futures for Idaho Youth AmeriCorps project involves multiple organizations in several communities across the state of Idaho. As a collaborative effort of several United Ways and other agencies, the project encompasses roles alleviating poverty through literacy programs, community awareness, and resources for nonprofits. United Way of North Idaho's mission is to improve lives in our community. This is done with a focus on mobilizing resources to advance education, financial stability, and health of individuals in need.
AmeriCorps VISTA project sites:
- Coeur d'Alene School District
- Family Promise of North Idaho
- Sandpoint Community Resource Center
- United Way of North Idaho
- United Way of South Central Idaho (Twin Falls)
- United Way of Southeastern Idaho (Pocatello)