A caring community working together is a powerful thing.
United Way of North Idaho has been working towards a better life for you, your family, and your business since 1957. Together we can unite action and achieve results like no other organization can. Making a contribution through a workplace giving campaign is the easiest way to have the greatest impact on your community with the least impact on your budget.
United Way is a smart investment. Starting with conversations to understand the greatest needs, we then work with nonprofit collaborations to advance education, financial stability, and health. Please join us as we improve lives by uniting the caring power of our community. Your generous donation stays local to create long-term solutions in a network of people, businesses, schools, local government, and nonprofit agencies.
United Way of North Idaho works to advance the common good. We invite you to be part of the change. Together we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
A workplace campaign is an organized giving opportunity for employees to contribute.
· Giving is easy through payroll deduction over the course of a year.
· Employee engagement connects businesses with their community and increases employee satisfaction
· Contributions to the Community Care Fund support United Way of North Idaho's initiatives in Education, Income, and Health.
· Campaigns ensure that community service providers get the support they need.
· Coporate Champions maximize the impact of individual contributions.
If your company is interested in running an Employee Giving Campaign, please contact Mark Tucker for more details or call 208-667-8112.